Elevate your capabilities to new heights with the ultra-compact LRXTM Fly Swatter Python, a battery powered truss rotator.
When this innovative two axis powerhouse attachment is combined with the awesome characteristics of a telehandler; it provides go-anywhere/do-anything flexibility.
The remotely controlled Python will add unexpected functionality to any fixed or rotating telehandler by taking advantage of weight saving attachment choices.
- Dimensions: 26” wide x 41” long x 24” high
- Python weight direct to telehandler (fork carriage removed)
- Python with JLG Adapter: 416 kg / 915 lb
- Python with Magni Adapter: 431 kg / 950 lb
- Python with Merlo 9K Adapter: 439 kg / 966 lb
- Python with Merlo 13K Adapter: 468 kg / 1030 lb
- Python weight with fork attachment: 461kg / 1015 lb
- Load rated (1650 lb.) clamps accept: 12”, 16” & 20” box truss or pipe (1.9” to 2.0” diameter)
- Tilt: Ninety degrees. Vertical to horizontal
- Pan: Continuous (only limited by attached structure)
- Output torque: Maximum 4,000 lb/ft (electronically limited)
- Rated for all environmental conditions
- 48 VDC battery with charger (90-250 vac)